Skip to content

Page control arrows for PWA

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab yes, it is 🙂 thanks a lot…

• 3 Votes
    16 Posts

@phenomlab
    Ah, got it working!
    I reversed the CSS addition to put z index high, and then I could see another error box saying fork title must be at least 3 characters.
    So made the new fork title longer and button responded.

• Composer options on nodebb

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    8 Posts

@Panda You should be able to expose the CSS for these using F12 to get into console

3591518c-e3a3-4ada-a43c-6b32a5e0359c-image.png

a2b8ed46-4157-4ff2-85f0-576543380107-image.png

That should then expose the element once selected

89d9c545-a47a-40d1-98f4-80cf3b958e8f-image.png

Here’s the below CSS you need based on the screenshot provided.

.composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="picture-o"], .composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="spoiler"] { display: none; }
  • Smart Widgets

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    9 Posts

@Panda said in Smart Widgets:

So why is that, or conversely why would the function to expose username ever be required, as it seems app.user is already an available global object?

It is, yes, but not if you are using it outside of a widget. The function I wrote is also historical and comes from the 2.x train 🙂

• 1 Votes
    4 Posts

@eeeee if you’re using the console, you could try

node app.js > app.log 2>&1

This would redirect stdout to a file named app.log and redirect stderr to stdout.

I’m not sure about standard logging under NodeBB, but there is an error log located at logs/error.log.

Failing that, you could always stop the NodeBB service then use ./nodebb dev from the console which would then provide debug output.

• NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    12 Posts

@phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!

• fading in /tags page

Solved Customisation
    30 Votes
    32 Posts
    3k Views

Fix working perfectly 👍 🙂

• unable to upvote on forum

Solved Performance
    3 Votes
    10 Posts

@phenomlab yes, i can understand. it is working now 🙂